Vehicles will enter the Springbrook Road entrance prior to 3:05.
Follow the white arrows to pull up in front of the second gymnasium door. .
Families will sign students out from a staff member posted at the gymnasium door.
- Exit the parking lot via Spencer Drive between 3:05 and 3:30.
Please check your child's backpack on Wednesday for information on the Family Survey through SurveyWorks. We are seeking 100% participation. The web address is https://surveys.panoramaed.com/ride/login
The access code is 36111family
If you do not have access to the internet, you are welcome to contact Mrs. Locke and schedule computer time here at Springbrook.
Thank you and we appreciate your participation.
To keep it safe and fun…children who do not have appropriate snow gear or are not safe will not be permitted to play in the snow.
DONATIONS of the following are needed and welcomed…
Extra snow pants, gloves, hats, waterproof mittens or boots your child has outgrown.
Thanks in advance for your generosity
NWEA-Winter Benchmark January 30th through February 10th
NWEA- Spring Benchmark May 22-26th (K, 1, 2)
May 30-June 2 ( 3,4)
PARCC- Grade 4 May 1-8
Grade 3 May 9-16
NECAP Science Grade 4 May 16-18
Westerly Public Schools 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration
Registration begins on Monday, January 9, 2017. Please call 348-2792 to make an appointment.
Student Registration Office
Tower Street Community Center~93 Tower Street
to obtain a background check can now be found
on the district website. Under the "Parents" tab,
click "Volunteers". You may also view this information on the Parent Liaison page. Should you require assistance, please contact Mrs. Locke at 401-348-2298
Upon entering the building, visitors will check in with the main office where you will be asked to provide a photo ID (driver's license, state issued ID, or passport) that will be scanned into the system to be checked against sex offender databases from all 50 states.
Raptor will then print a visitor badge with a photo, location of visit, and the date/time. We are able to keep track of who is in the building at all times. Prior to exiting the building, you will be required to return your badge to the main office and we will sign you out. You will only have to provide your photo ID one time to scan. On any subsequent visits, we will be able to pull your information using only your name and then a badge can be printed. Thank you for your cooperation as we ease into this new procedure for the safety of your children.
- Student wanting a lunch and not having money to purchase a lunch will be allowed to charge a lunch with repayment within (2) school days.
- Once a student has charged a total of $10.00 and no payment has been received, the student will receive a lunch consisting of a cheese sandwich, fruit, and milk. This takes the place of a full hot lunch. You will be charged full price for this lunch and the cost will be added to your negative account.
- Any negative account balances of more than $10.00 will be forwarded to the Food Service Vendor and building principals. Families will be notified and you will have 10 days to pay or make payment plans.
- Please submit a free/reduced lunch application if it is needed. It is also suggested that use the online program, www.myschoolbucks.com to make and confirm payments and monitor the account activity.
- Parents are expected to pay the final bill at the end of the school year. No amounts will be carried over.
Our chefs prepare wonderful meals, served to you in a comfortable dining environment.
ALL AGES WELCOME!
Please send your child to school with a backpack and a refillable water bottle. Also, sneakers must be worn on P.E. days. If you need assistance with backpacks please call Mrs. Locke at 401-348-2298.