The Rhode Island Board of Education and the Rhode Island Department of Education are thrilled to launch Rhode Island’s PK-12 strategic planning process, which will result in a statewide vision for education through 2020. The Rhode Island Council on Elementary and Secondary Education wants your input to direct our state's Strategic Plan for Education for the next five years. Click on the link below to take part in the survey.
- Student wanting a lunch and not having money to purchase a lunch will be allowed to charge a lunch with repayment within (2) school days.
- Once a student has charged a total of $10.00 and no payment has been received, the student will receive a lunch consisting of a cheese sandwich, fruit, and milk. This takes the place of a full hot lunch. You will be charged full price for this lunch and the cost will be added to your negative account.
- Any negative account balances of more than $10.00 will be forwarded to the Food Service Vendor and building principals. Families will be notified and you will have 10 days to pay or make payment plans.
- Please submit a free/reduced lunch application if it is needed. It is also suggested that use the online program, www.myschoolbucks.com to make and confirm payments and monitor the account activity.
- Parents are expected to pay the final bill at the end of the school year. No amounts will be carried over.
The role of the Attendance Committee is to review all student's attendance, reach out to those families who may need support. We also will be rewarding those students with good attendance in addition to those children with improved attendance. If you have any concerns regarding your child's attendance, please contact any of the above committee members.
We do not have the staff to supervise children before 8:25 AM. Please avoid delivering students before 8:25.
Students who enter the school building after 8:45 AM are considered tardy and must report to the Main Office by a parent or caregiver.
We do not celebrate holidays or birthdays with food. We appreciate the intention, but please refrain from sending in food to share with your child’s classmates.
Our chefs prepare wonderful meals, served to you in a comfortable dining environment.
ALL AGES WELCOME!
Please send your child to school with a backpack and a refillable water bottle. Also, sneakers must be worn on P.E. days. If you need assistance with sneakers, backpacks or water bottles, please call Mrs. Locke at 401-348-2298.